Dr. Priscilla Campbell-Stokes
Dr Campbell-Stokes provides a medical (non-surgical) assessment to develop a plan for further investigation and management, for children and adolescents with symptoms primarily related to the musculoskeletal (MSK) system, predominantly with conditions caused by inflammation and autoimmunity.
Often it can be unclear what the basis for MSK problems is in some children and adolescents, so assessments can benefit from a multi-speciality perspective. In that regard, where indicated, assessments will be undertaken in conjunction with Rachel Callear, Paediatric Rheumatology Expert Physiotherapist.
We can provide an assessment to cover a range of MSK conditions including:
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis, reactive arthritis, lupus, juvenile dermatomyositis, chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis, sclerodermas and fever syndromes
- Connective tissue disorders, biomechanical problems
- Systemic treatment of Uveitis
We can provide an assessment to cover a range of MSK symptoms including:
- Joint and muscle pain
- Loss of musculoskeletal function
- Complaints not consistent with laboratory findings or musculoskeletal physical examination
- Recurrent fever
To book an appointment