We at Ropata Health would like to wish all of our patients well at this worrying time and assure them we are doing everything in our power to ensure our facility remains open and safe.
Please take note of the important messages below.
When contacting us please inform us if you have travelled overseas or if you have had any contact with someone suspected of having Covid 19 OR if you have a cough, cold or any other respiratory issue
We will be reducing the number of face to face consultations but will offer telephone consultations, video consultations and secure email consultations via Manage My Health Patient Portal, these will be charged at normal consultation rates.
To protect our patients and staff, we have implemented some safety protocols to reduce the risk of spreading Covid 19 in our community.
These protocols are as follows:
- We are carrying out extensive telephone assessments of patients
- Anyone at risk will be asked to stay in the car park and call us when they arrive
- We have installed clinic spaces in the car park to carry out patient’s assessments for high risk patients and patients with respiratory issues
- We have a member of staff located in the downstairs foyer asking patients if they have travelled overseas or if they have had any contact with someone suspected of having Covid 19. If they answer yes and they feel unwell they are triaged by a clinician after they have been given mask
- When ordering a prescription please let us know which pharmacy you would like it to be sent to and we will fax it free of charge
If you are unsure of the current situation, please go to the following website.
Ropata Health continues to accept the enrolment of new patients and we would be very happy to welcome you to our wonderful new facility that also includes Wishbone Café, Wellworks Boulcott Pharmacy, Dentist, Skin Specialist, Molemap, TBI Physiotherapy, soon to be open childcare centre and the new Community Dialysis Unit.
Please follow the link below to see our doctors
There will be further updates via secure email to our patients registered with the Manage My Health Patient Portal, through our text messaging service and via our www.ropata.health.nz