If you have a normal doctor or nurse face to face appointment, we ask:
- Do not arrive for your appointment too early
- Only arrive 5 minutes before your appointment or wait in your car until 5 minutes before appointment time
- Come to your appointment on your own
- If you need assistance only bring one person
- Only one parent to accompany a child
- When you book an appointment please tell the receptionist if you have a cough, cold or runny nose
- If you have a cough, cold or runny nose you will be seen in an area of the building separated from other patients
- If your symptoms change between booking your appointment and your appointment time, please telephone us and let us know
- When you arrive you will be asked a few safety questions by our friendly customer service representative located at our front door.
During Level 2 patient and staff safety continues to be our highest priority, we will ask you to use hand sanitiser and follow our social distancing guides. Our staff do not wear masks, gloves or gowns when going about their day to day activities as this is not a requirement. The only staff that do wear such things are coming into close contact with a potential hazard.
Please remember all appointments booked online via our Manage My Health patient portal are for Telephone Consultations only and not face to face consultations.